As some of you have kindly pointed out, I haven’t blogged for a while. Here are two possible explanations:
- Juggling school, teaching, writing, and a decent social life is rough.
- I’m an unmotivated, lazy piece of sh*t.
So, to keep you up to date with my life, because you know it’s sooo exciting, here are some of the things that have happened to me recently.
1. I’ve been accepted into the Stanford co-term program, which means I’m officially a master’s student now.
2. Next quarter (winter 2017), I will be teaching the course “CS 20SI: Tensorflow for Deep Learning Research” under the sponsorship of Professor Christopher Manning. If you’re interested or know someone who might be interested, here is the link to the application: http://bit.ly/cs20si-apply
3. I finished writing a book.
4. I’m in Vietnam Dec 15 – Jan 10. Hit me up if you have food.