Maddy generously got us some Miracle Fruit Tablets today. They are supposed to turn sour into sweet. So we each took a tablet and experimented with different types of food.
- Lemon: just as advertised, lemons tasted sweet but not too sweet. We all liked miracle-enhanced lemons a lot so we each had several wedges.
- Grapefruit: also great, but not as good as lemons
- Balsamic vinegar: sugary balsamic vinegar apparently tastes like a hipster cocktail sold for $15 a pop at a bar in San Francisco
- Sriracha: fucking gross
- BBQ sauce: actually pretty good
- Seaweed: fishy with a sugary aftertaste
- Oreo: tasted like Oreo
- Coffee: meh
- Water: tasted like h2o
- Strawberry: like a ball of sugar. extremely sweet
- Avocado: tasted really good, but it could just be because I really like avocado
That was a good distraction for half an hour.